So I initially thought 20 Facts About Me was a lame exercise.
I realized, however, that the closer I got to #20, the more reflective I became. So I decided it deserves a spot here. :)
1. I could eat Japanese food all day, err'day for the rest of my life amen.
2. My dog, Drogo is the love of my life.
3. I am a preschool teacher. People think that being a preschool teacher is a fancy way of saying you're a babysitter. Don't ever say that to my face or I will full-on rage at you coz you obviously have no idea.
4. I love children and would do anything to advocate for them. But I do not one any of my own.
5. I love driving. It calms me and helps me think straight. Also, I drive a manual and I prefer it that way.
6. My favourite book of all time is a children's book by Dr. Seuss called "Oh, The Places You'll Go!"
7. I dislike beer. That does not mean I don't drink.
8. Despite being #Asian I dislike anime. It's weird, creeps me out and the characters don't make any sense to me.
9. Math is my weakest subject, again despite being Asian. I can't do the 7 times tables without hesitating, that's how bad it is.
10. Doing the laundry is my favourite house chore. Followed by washing the dishes.
11. I am in love with fall.
12. Three things I don't think I can go without: the Internet, my phone and my hair tie.
13. I love art but I don't think I'm all that good at it.
14. My ideal living space? A studio apartment furnished by thrift stores.
15. I love the city. Living in a quieter area now drives me crazy.
16. I'm a cheapskate. I could go to five different stores comparing prices before making a decision. Spending >RM50 on any one thing makes me think thrice.
17. I love the smell of coffee a d new books.
18. Lord Of The Rings > Harry Potter any day of the week, no arguments.
19. No, I was not named after the month of May.
20. My dream job? To be able to teach and travel at the same time. (That dream might actually be reality pretty soon!)